Careers: Earthform Landscape Professionals
For over a decade, Earthform’s team of landscaping and pool experts has been helping hundreds of Maritimers create custom backyard retreats that will last a lifetime. Check out the cool work we do. https://earthform.ca/about-earthform/
We never compromise on quality, executing every project to the most exacting standards, and taking pride in providing highly personalized service.
We are committed to continuously training staff and staying on top of the latest breakthroughs in the industry so that we can support our employees’ career development and long-term employment.
Here are just some of the benefits we want to provide you with:
- Group insurance – Health, Dental, Vision
- Tuition support
- Training and professional development course
- Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment as needed
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Retirement savings plan under review
- Using quality equipment and tools
- Job satisfaction in seeing completed jobs and projects
Click the title or scroll down to see postings.
Join our team and we’ll support you while we grow together!
To ensure the successful execution of client contracts in the field by managing costs, timelines and field team as well as focusing on service standards and client satisfaction.
- Promote culture of 3 pillars: Customer Service, Leadership Development, Profitability
- Present professionalism with a customer service mentality when interacting with clients
- Oversee, coach, manage performance, and develop lead hands/ technicians
- Orient new crew members and foster skills development and collegiality
- Responsible for quality of work and materials on job site
- Responsible for general maintenance of jobsite tools, equipment, and vehicles, applying grease, oil, and lube regularly, and refueling as appropriate
- Read and apply blueprints and plans
- Follow instructions and plans, keeping expenditures within budget
- Responsible for safety requirements of all job sites. I.e., cones, staging, harnesses, etc.
- Problem-solve issues within the scope of project work
- Report to Operations Manager if anything arises on jobsite off-plan; escalate issues that are beyond project scope
- Keep job planners current
- Submit digital Landscape Management Network™ time sheets daily
- Schedule sub-contractors as needed per job plan
- Load crew truck and trailer, ensuring setup for work each day
- Participate in Crew Supervisors & crew meetings
- Conduct crew member performance evaluations at implemented intervals
- Complete and submit appropriate leave forms for crew members
- 1 year minimum of supervisory experience
- 3 years in landscaping or similar construction setting
- Customer service focus
- Experience with project budgeting
- Ability to problem solve issues, and make quick logical decisions on the job
- Ability to read blueprints and plans
- Competent in using computers and software for spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.
- Experience with online project management tools (e.g., LMN) is an asset
Applications will be accepted online at Jobtimize or on Indeed. Drop-ins and phone calls are not preferred. As we are hiring more than one Crew Supervisor, there is no deadline, however we will close the job posting once we have finished hiring.
Questions about the hiring process or position can be emailed in confidence to HR@earthform.ca referencing “Earthform Crew Supervisor” in the subject line.
We encourage anyone with this kind of background who is interested in being part of a progressive company to apply. If you are not sure if it is the right fit for you, let’s have a chat! Email HR@earthform.ca.
Human Resources Coordinator
We are looking to hire an HR coordinator who will grow with our company. The HR Coordinator will be an organized and analytical person who can create and coordinate HR processes and procedures. Recruiting the right employees to join the team, supporting supervisors with onboarding new employees, tracking benefits and retirement plans, and assisting with payroll, this person will be essential in keeping employee processes moving smoothly. With excellent administrative and IT skills and the ability to multitask and adapt, this position be a key point of contact for new employees and supervisors.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain employee records for multiple locations
- Coordinate the recruitment process by posting job ads, corresponding with candidates, identifying potentials candidates, preparing interview guides, performing reference checks, issuing employment contracts
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, employee events and maintain agendas
- Coordinate employee training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects
- Promote culture of 3 Pillars: Customer Service, Leadership Development, Profitability
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Support other assigned functions
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR
- Experience with employment legislation and regulations
- Experience with HR administration and process management
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, social media, and related business and communication tools; WordPress experience an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- CPHR designation an asset
If you have the right skills and a great attitude, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Applications will be accepted online on Indeed here. Drop-ins, phone calls and mail ins are not preferred.
The closing date for applications is September 24, 2021.
Inquiries can be made in confidence to recruit@resolveHR.ca with “Earthform HR Coordinator” in the subject line.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.