The People Pieces Project
A high-trust mastermind group for organization leaders who want to manage their HR risks, be great employers, and strengthen workplace cultures.
What To Expect From The People Pieces Project
- One-on-one time with HR expert, Wendy MacIntyre
- Intelligent discussions with peers
- Intimate group size (5-7 members) for high-trust
- Practical advice for immediate action and long term growth
- Engaged, committed and non-judgmental support
The Pilot Cohort is a three-month commitment wherein you will be expected to attend a monthly group meeting (one hour), a monthly 1-1 with Wendy MacIntyre and a monthly social/working event with your cohort.
Not-for-Profit Cohort | Beginning October 15th, 2020 | 1x $1200 + HST
Private Sector Cohort | Beginning October 22th, 2020 | 1x $1500 + HST
Island private sector businesses may access funding for owners, managers, and/or employees through Innovation PEI’s Professional Service Assistance Program.
We begin in October 2020.
A mastermind group is only as good as the people in it. That’s why it is important that cohort members are selected through an application process to ensure the best fit for all members.
The People Pieces Project offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your HR and personal skills. You and your fellow People Pieces Project group members will achieve success through facilitated sessions and peer to peer learning opportunities.
The benefits of the structure of the high-trust mastermind are:
- Mutual support around HR concerns, workplace culture and leadership
- Differing perspectives for a better understanding of how to improve your approach
- Resources although facilitated by an HR professional, everyone will have access to a different skill set and network via group members
- Accountability the group holds us accountable to our goals
- Problem solvers to get feedback and solutions
Hello! I am Wendy MacIntyre of resolveHR, a certified Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR formerly CHRP). I am excited to lead the pilot cohorts of The People Pieces Project. I have been involved in many small to medium sized enterprises, not-for-profits and start-ups across the Island primarily on a consultant-client basis. I will bring my experience in conflict management, workplace investigations, training and development, workshop facilitation, policy development, and more to our dynamic group workshops and 1-1 sessions. I am also a Licensed Practitioner in Insights Discovery®, certified in emotional intelligence assessment and coaching using the EQ-i 2.0 model, and teach in the New Managers Series at UPEI. Most of all, I love what I do.